ABOUT WORKING WITH PARTNERSHIPS
‘Working with Partnerships’ is a suite of leadership development programs exclusively designed to address the unique needs of senior professionals who are on the path to partnership, newly appointed partners, or partners requiring additional leadership skills.
The programs take into account the dynamics of the professional services firm and the intangible qualities that comprise the experienced partner - as business advisor, people leader, proprietor and respected member of the broader community. The program materials can be adapted to deal with partner equivalent positions such as director and help senior professionals to navigate the psychological transformation from professional to partner.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
- High performing senior professionals with the potential to achieve partnership or equivalent status in professional services firms within a two-year time-frame
- New partners wishing to become quickly established in their roles
- Established partners looking to enhance their leadership performance
- Established partners seeking to increase their impact and their effectiveness
HOW THE ‘WORKING WITH PARTNERSHIPS’ PROGRAM WORKS
Our ‘working with Partnerships’ programs are organised into four distinct areas (please click on the links to read more):
- Path to Partnership Program - a highly interactive program extending over six months for groups of senior professionals
- The New Partner Program
- Executive Coaching for Partners
- Professional Leadership Essentials Workshops
To ensure maximum results, we have designed these programs to be directly relevant to the professional services firm environment. The majority of new learning is then put into practice so that the impact of these strategies can immediately be felt, observed and measured.
Our support extends over a number of months to enhance the learning experience and to ensure that the realities of leading a professional services firm are addressed